new mega mounts

Chonky

when the idea of mega mounts were first released i was exited and when they came out too that was super cool but theres only 3 mega mounts and its been a while since there has been any info on them. with wave 3 coming soon i think at least adding the wave 2 mega mounts would be cool. (i bring this up bcuz i bought the shiny altaria mount and im looking forward to its mega mount but dont wanna wait like 6 months for it to be released). i get running everything with this game and adding new stuff is difficult but i figure since some of the first mega mounts have been added, it wouldnt be as hard to create more.

2 minutes ago, chOnky said:

when the idea of mega mounts were first released i was exited and when they came out too that was super cool but theres only 3 mega mounts and its been a while since there has been any info on them. with wave 3 coming soon i think at least adding the wave 2 mega mounts would be cool. (i bring this up bcuz i bought the shiny altaria mount and im looking forward to its mega mount but dont wanna wait like 6 months for it to be released). i get running everything with this game and adding new stuff is difficult but i figure since some of the first mega mounts have been added, it wouldnt be as hard to create more.

Sounds like staff already forgot about this thing, lets hope it reminds them.