Can be closed

Rhyxzr

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the inconvenience, Sylveon's auction has been voided as it was continued by negotiation ingame which is against the Auction Rules .

12. In auctions, the auctioneer should respect PRO's Auction Rules*, using the Auction Template, announce the item(s)/pokemon(s) being auctioned, call and acknowledge EVERY bids made, and announce the winner, said rules should be respected at all times.

@Rhyxzr you can start the auction again after this message ,but please be mindful of the rules as for the next time the punishment will be harder.

Have a great day everyone.

Regards,

Haruyukio.

20200713-051532.gif

Only in the darkness can you see the stars.~

1 hour ago, Haruyukio said:

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the inconvenience, Sylveon's auction has been voided as it was continued by negotiation ingame which is against the Auction Rules .

@Rhyxzr you can start the auction again after this message ,but please be mindful of the rules as for the next time the punishment will be harder.

Have a great day everyone.

Regards,

Haruyukio.

Thanks for the reminder but theres some point i want to clarify in order to clear some misunderstandings:

1. I did have a screenshot for the offers made (it wasnt a fake offers) so should i post it as a proof?

2. I did post every bid on the trade chat til it was ended, but unfortunately the screenshot for the trade chat was deleted because i thought it was fairly handled (that was my mistake of course)

3. So the auction is cancelled because of the mistake i've made?

Thanks for your time and have a great day. Cheers