Please Help.

Slugboy12199

1. 1.

PRO Username:

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Hello i want to get in the Pokemon game but its always full and i want to know how do i wait in queue?

121272 PRO Username:

Description and Message

Hello i want to get in the Pokemon game but its always full and i want to know how do i wait in queue?

What happens when you press login?

Make sure you're using the correct client. Shane updates the client often and you have to manually download a new client each time.

Also, if you aren't able to play on the Red server, I'd recommend trying the new Blue server. Your data does NOT transfer between the two servers, but you may have more luck logging in to the newer server.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

i dont even get placed into a queue anymore. It says logging in, then fades away and im stuck looking at the screen for hours upon hours. I used to get put into a queue , but since a week ago or so, nothing. i haven't been on the server for days.please help.

121413 It says logging in, then fades away and im stuck looking at the screen for hours upon hours

When you connect to the server and the "Logging in" shows up then fades away, you're in a "ghost queue." The "ghost queue" is the same as normal queue, except you can't see the queue time/login status. Just give it time.

However you say it is there for hours on end, which seems weird. Have you tried restarting your internet before hand at all?

t5VwPBY.png

Guest edwilson

PRO Username: k2eddy

Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the system administrator.

i'm confused.

Description and Message

121413 i dont even get placed into a queue anymore. It says logging in, then fades away and im stuck looking at the screen for hours upon hours. I used to get put into a queue , but since a week ago or so, nothing. i haven't been on the server for days.please help.

Delete all files and download new client, install it.

If You already have new client try to connect with Blue server and write here what happened.

121420 PRO Username: k2eddy

Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the system administrator.

i'm confused.

Description and Message

You need click active link from the email (send by PRO when registration)

121413 i dont even get placed into a queue anymore. It says logging in, then fades away and im stuck looking at the screen for hours upon hours. I used to get put into a queue , but since a week ago or so, nothing. i haven't been on the server for days.please help.

Delete all files and download new client, install it.

If You already have new client try to connect with Blue server and write here what happened.

THANK YA, YOU SAVE LIVES , it worked lol

i feel so stupid smh