Kyurem quest

Avalon3000

as i am doing the kyurem quest at this moment i was battling the lvl 100 kyurem to save joey from him but i got disconnected mostlikely from a server crash and was sent to the pokecenter but as i went back and defeated the lvl100 kyurem i didnt get the reroll ticket i am supposed to get 

avalon3000.png

1 hour ago, avalon3000 said:

as i am doing the kyurem quest at this moment i was battling the lvl 100 kyurem to save joey from him but i got disconnected mostlikely from a server crash and was sent to the pokecenter but as i went back and defeated the lvl100 kyurem i didnt get the reroll ticket i am supposed to get 

Hey there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Unfortunately, we cannot restore the Reroll Ticket for you. This is due to we denied such requests in the past and it would be unfair towards to the other players, if we restore your Reroll Ticket and not theirs.
Furthermore, there were several announcement made that the servers are currently facing connection issues. We also cannot verify if the issue is in our end and your's.
We completely understand it's very frustrating, but we’re always trying to improve the server stability but crashes are unpredictable and can happen anytime.
We try to compensate as much as we can (Several world quests in a month, free Safari Weekend, more Outbreaks..)
I hope you understand this, and I wish you a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic