Temporary addition in Poke-Stop Rewards Pool

Freddyftw

Hello, i'm not a code expert and i don't know if this is possible or take too much time but during the time dig spot will be unavailable i would suggest to replace temporary items like potins, pokeballs and so on with nuggets, sturdust, pearl to give people the chance to get them or add them with a low Percentage to the pool. Secondary idea was to remove Pokemon from dig spots , for example in the exact way you encounter a Member exclusive pokemon during dig spot without ms so we can still obtain Items from digspot. Regards!

Edited by FreddyFTW

Picsart_24-01-21_15-01-44-097.jpg.833a53f51ce272feba124f4650bc98d9.jpg

12 minutes ago, FreddyFTW said:

Hello, i'm not a code expert and i don't know if this is possible or take too much time but during the time dig spot will be unavailable i would suggest to replace temporary items like potins, pokeballs and so on with nuggets, sturdust, pearl to give people the chance to get them or add them with a low Percentage to the pool. Regards!

Sounds tempting.

But I doubt that the PRO devs will leave digspots/headbutt and excavation areas disabled for a long time.

Its just a temporary solution to prevent further crashes until a new version is released.

So I'm not sure why there would be any need to replace temporary items for the more exclusive rewards from digspots (basically the items you get money in return for).

But, who knows. Maybe there are others out there who might want the same thing as you.

As for myself, I'm not entirely sure if that's a good or bad idea.

Furthermore, if it was to be implemented. It would have to be added to both the Kanto and Johto PokeStops to make it equally balanced.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png