I lost my clefable from my pc

Kitretsu05

Hello, 

I am prehaxx from gold server, I lost my 100 lvl clefable from my pc from two days I didn't use it, and it was in my pc but when I checked today it wasnt there, I searched everywhere but I didn't got. I don't have any screenshot of my poke nor I remember the ivs perfectly but I can say that it's def, spdef and hp ivs were 20+ . I request u to pls help me. 

Thanks 

Edited by PreHaxx

• Administrator
1 hour ago, PreHaxx said:

Hello, 

I am prehaxx from gold server, I lost my 100 lvl clefable from my pc from two days I didn't use it, and it was in my pc but when I checked today it wasnt there, I searched everywhere but I didn't got. I don't have any screenshot of my poke nor I remember the ivs perfectly but I can say that it's def, spdef and hp ivs were 20+ . I request u to pls help me. 

Thanks 

Hi there @PreHaxx

After looking on our TOOLS, I think I have found it as a deleted-pokemon. I have recovered it, please check your PC and let me know if everything is fine.

Bold	Magic Guard	Prehaxx	28	27	17	27	22	28	

These were the stats of the Pokemon I have recovered.

Have a wonderful day

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

1 hour ago, Shinohara said:

Hi there @PreHaxx

After looking on our TOOLS, I think I have found it as a deleted-pokemon. I have recovered it, please check your PC and let me know if everything is fine.

Bold	Magic Guard	Prehaxx	28	27	17	27	22	28	

These were the stats of the Pokemon I have recovered.

Have a wonderful day

Hello, 

I am sorry to bother u, but it wasn't the one I am searching for it was clefable with bold nature magic guard ability and 20+ stats in def, spdef and hp. 

Thanks