Aphrodia quest help

Quaylin

Hi,

I "might" have deleted some items needed by Rose and Jerome for their wedding out of frustration with not knowing how to get the other things (before I realized there were walkthroughs). 😬 Is there a way to reset the quest line? Or to get the items again? 

Thanks,

Quaylin

1 hour ago, Quaylin said:

Hi,

I "might" have deleted some items needed by Rose and Jerome for their wedding out of frustration with not knowing how to get the other things (before I realized there were walkthroughs). 😬 Is there a way to reset the quest line? Or to get the items again? 

Thanks,

Quaylin

You can find all items in map as Hidden item. Did you deleted them after finding them in map ? Check this guide. 

Here is a video guide. Also , Professor jester has been moved to Aphrodia Island East. You don't need to go Viridian to find him.

Also you can buy revival herbs from department stores. 

Hello @Quaylin. Apologies for the delay.

To continue the quest, you will need 3 Revival Herb and 6 Pink Peony Blossoms.

Revival Herb can be purchased in any department store or found in a lootable item in Aphrodia Island East.

Pink Peony Blossoms can be found by stepping on pink flowers in Aphrodia Island East.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Do not privately contact Staff. Instead, create a thread; it may help other players.