pvp surrender'

Rhev

what u suggest for me to do in this situationÂ đŸ˜„Â even three stallbreaker not enough to break them all. its just a desicion and that is take the battle and stay in battle for half hour, or just surrender if dont wanna spend half hour which is real boring

asdqwe.jpg

im just 10 pvp coins away from zapdos mountÂ đŸ˜„Â and game keep finding me full stallers

i swear i leave pvp when i get this mount and stay away from pvp for real long timeÂ đŸ˜„

this pvp battles unfortunately became really disgusting

image.png.48f24b3dabcaf00347db1ccfd9c30738.png lets be fair here you arent running any sort of stall breakers on this team, every single one of these mons can be walled by something other than a possible nasty plot mew or shell smash flinching cloyster. if you are that afraid of stall use mons like conk, bisharp, azu, diggersby or even nasty plot togekiss .. and those are just a few examples there are so many more things that beat stall. the team you are currently using can be seen in team preview by someone using stall and they will already know what counters what. so to sum up what im saying is, stall isnt the problem i think your team might be the problem. dont take any disrespect from what im saying im just giving advice 

• Like 2
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

1 hour ago, Kboww said:

image.png.48f24b3dabcaf00347db1ccfd9c30738.png lets be fair here you arent running any sort of stall breakers on this team, every single one of these mons can be walled by something other than a possible nasty plot mew or shell smash flinching cloyster. if you are that afraid of stall use mons like conk, bisharp, azu, diggersby or even nasty plot togekiss .. and those are just a few examples there are so many more things that beat stall. the team you are currently using can be seen in team preview by someone using stall and they will already know what counters what. so to sum up what im saying is, stall isnt the problem i think your team might be the problem. dont take any disrespect from what im saying im just giving advice 

that kind teams counters all the pokes u say. and my team there is balanced. lopuny cleaner, latios wallbreaker, cloyster sweeper, lando def tank, rotom statuser, mew spdef tank with u turn n assault vest. u just cant create all team by stallbreakers cuz one boosted sweeper kills all ur stallbreakers easily so u gotta get one piece from every role, for balanced team. full stall breaker team maybe only strong against stall teams but other teams kill them easily

btw if anyone wonder what happened after that, i couldnt surrender so i take the half hour battle for my last pvp coin, and u can see what happened in the photo. it was certain lose for him but still spam softboil till last. this last photo explains what i want to tell u people. . need real solution for this. he do it cauz he can. . but we all know it is wrong. we shouldnt have to get that kind battles. . 

tytyty.jpg