Control Freeze

Devil001

I am facing the problem of game stuck / control freeze IDK what we have to called. But, I don't know why this is happening to me.

I hope you help me. (I already try login logout and complete game close and open again). You can the my both chat in Help or with Neruchen. I litrelly don't know what is going on there??????? Help me out from this error AND FIX THIS (IN CAPS).

Game freeze.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-04 at 12.24.19 AM.jpeg

Edited by Devil001
I add one more Screen Shot from my video of game stuck.

Greetings, @Devil001

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Could you describe the issue in more detail?

-When do you get stuck? Does it happen randomly or only when you enter and leave buildings?
-Do you have connectivity/internet issues?

As I can see you are able to talk in chat when this issue occurs, could you try using the arrow button next to your bottom left toolbar? The small arrow button next to the 6 in your toolbar resyncs your client with the server and should allow you to be unstuck.

I'll be looking forward to your response.

1st of all Thank you very much for reply me.

Your first ques.

-When do you get stuck? Does it happen randomly or only when you enter and leave buildings?

Only my controls are stuck (not able to move). No, it doesn't happen randomly only when, I enter or leaving in building.

Your second ques.

-Do you have connectivity/internet issues?

No, I don't have any connectivity issues.

Yes, I am able to chat also when this issue occurs. I already try everything but nothing happened. I have also video (when, I stuck). So Sir, if you want more accurate proof of what happen with me, I can send you video.

I hope you reply me ASAP.

Devil001

Greetings, @Devil001

Thank you for your answers. Please, first boot up the PRO Client.

In the login screen, press the F2 Key in your Keyboard. Then, type this:

clean reg

Press enter. Now, log in and try to enter and leave buildings. This should be fixed then.

I'll wait for your response.