Sinnoh Victory Road BF1 Deep bug

Xiacee

Currently stuck on a ledge on the other side of a surf area to the east (see screenshot). I have no escape ropes and there is no encounters either so strongly believe this is a bug that needs fixing. Got absolutely no idea how to fix this so currently can't play the game.  

Any help would be appreciated.

image.png

Greetings, @XiAcee

Could you try teaching the move Surf to Gyarados by using your HM-03 in your Bag?

Looking forward to your response.

@XiAcee

I'd like you to answer a few questions if possible:

-How did you get stuck in that position?
-Are you able to teach Surf to a pokemon? If you are, do you get any message prompt on why you cannot Surf?
-Are you able to find any wild encounters using a Rod in front of water to find an encounter an log out in the battle so you get teleported back to your last visited pokecenter?

Just now, Kvar said:

@XiAcee

I'd like you to answer a few questions if possible:

-How did you get stuck in that position?
-Are you able to teach Surf to a pokemon? If you are, do you get any message prompt on why you cannot Surf?
-Are you able to find any wild encounters using a Rod in front of water to find an encounter an log out in the battle so you get teleported back to your last visited pokecenter?

1. i literally just surfed there without paying attention and then realised it was a deadend

2. bibarel already knows surf, and even after teaching to gyarados it doesn't make a difference. There is no message pompt either no matter how much I spam the space bar or click surf.

3. I spamed the rod for about 20-30mins to no avail so not too sure if that is just really bad rng or whether that is just part of the bug.

@XiAcee Glad to know your issue was resolved 🙂

We will forward this to our development team so they can resolve this issue. I'll now lock this thread.

Kind regards,

Kvar

• Kvar locked this topic