bug in my account

Kingxock

username: kingxock

server: silver

Im a returner player from red server. I merge my data to silver and then all my badge gone. I had already beat all gym and Cynthia, but the system force me to play in the beginning and the prof tell me to take the starter again? And I cant pick the starter and store my pokemon in my party. the system reset all my gameplay except the pokemon. please help me

On 4/10/2021 at 8:07 AM, Kingxock said:

username: kingxock

server: silver

Im a returner player from red server. I merge my data to silver and then all my badge gone. I had already beat all gym and Cynthia, but the system force me to play in the beginning and the prof tell me to take the starter again? And I cant pick the starter and store my pokemon in my party. the system reset all my gameplay except the pokemon. please help me

Hey there!

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and the delay.
I've checked your account and it seems like you merged the wrong server. The server you had played on was the Blue server.
I unmerged your account from Silver. Please merge your account again, and select the Blue server this time on the Dashboard.
Let me know if that worked.

After the merge, you still may be unable to log into Silver server. You have to reset your password to fix it. Your password should contain only alphanumeric letters (Letters from A to Z and from 0 to 9), because sometimes different/special characters in your password might block you from login.

For more information about the merge and about the errors that might occur with it, please take a look on Everything About The Merge.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.