Question... Atk or Spatk

Odigirb

hello.

I new on the game, and i spend alot of time to undertand the IV and EV, and now i need help now...

this game use Spatk and atk, for what kind of moves and pokemons its better?

a few place says atk is for a contac moves and a few places say its for a atack type

(Attack: Bug, Fighting, Flying, Ghost, Ground, Normal, Poison, Rock, Steel

SpAtt: Dark, Dragon, Electric, Fire, Grass, Ice, Psychic, Water)

so how its work here?

ty for u time!

PRO uses the same system as Gen 4 or higher, meaning Type is irrelevant regarding whether the move is Physical or Special.

For example, a Flying move can be either Physical (example: Fly) or Special (example: Hurricane), and a Fire move can be either Physical (example: Flare Blitz) or Special (example: Flamethrower).

Attack determines the damage of Physical moves, and Special Attack determines the damage of Special move. When you open your Pokemon's summary and hover your mouse over a move, you'll see whether the move is Physical (symbolized by yellow spike in red box) or Special (symbolized by white circles in blue box).

There's a third category, symbolized by a yin-yang like symbol, this is the Support move category, which doesn't do direct damage. Moves like Toxic and Calm Mind are Support moves.

122405 When you open your Pokemon's summary and hover your mouse over a move, you'll see whether the move is Physical (symbolized by yellow spike in red box) or Special (symbolized by white circles in blue box).

There's a third category, symbolized by a yin-yang like symbol, this is the Support move category, which doesn't do direct damage. Moves like Toxic and Calm Mind are Support moves.

pretty much everything, thnks googlelight!