Ms coin trading?

Rdi07

1. 1.

PRO Username: Rdi07

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

N/a

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

N/a

Description and Message

Well i was wondering do i sell them the coin and if so how do i trade the coin over?? If not then how do i goft membership?? :)

122465 PRO Username: Rdi07

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

N/a

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

N/a

Description and Message

Well i was wondering do i sell them the coin and if so how do i trade the coin over?? If not then how do i goft membership?? :)

Login into server where You want MS and buy it for coins, You can trade MS for cash but only when You have 4 badges,

and of course when will find a player who want to buy it.

122548 I ment how do i put it into the trade window sorry was tierd when i wrote this hahaa!! :D

You can't trade coins, the only tradable stuff are the consumables, arcanine mount and lapras mount.

Though you can trade coins via payment. Some used paypal to give $5 then pay the $5 for 100 coins. Another way is tell them you login their account and you buy coins directly through your paypal. Though I don't think that is recommended.

Edit: Forgot to add that trading for coins is much more expensive than trading for tradable stuff. e.g Membership badge is worth 150k usually and they are worth 100 coins in the shop, but 100 coins as itself is worth around 200-250k. The advantage though is you have everything in the coinshop to be purchasable rather than only tradable stuff.

Migrating to blue server ^^,

to trade membership you use the coins to buy a MS medallion. you then make a pokemon hold it and trade over the pokemon. you cant trade over coins, you can only buy trade able stuff from the coin shop and sell those.