wts mawile epic adam

Luckofgod

• 3 weeks later...

@LuckofGod @Dnler,

This trade has been forced. @LuckofGod I have transferred 800k to your account. @Dnler I have put the mawile on your account on silver. Can you please confirm.

Sincerely,
Polteageist

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance

12 minutes ago, Polteageist said:

@LuckofGod @Dnler,

This trade has been forced. @LuckofGod I have transferred 800k to your account. @Dnler I have put the mawile on your account on silver. Can you please confirm.

Sincerely,
Polteageist

I decline. This auction is not fair, the seller dont contact or notify that i started the auction. During to end auction he did't contact with me about this mawile. Now mega mawile was banned. Why i losing 800k for nothing? This not fair, please consider.

@Dnler,

Your bid was valid the moment you put start on the auction thread. I am now locking this thread.
Aution trade rules state.

1. Auctions cannot be cancelled once started.(Starting Price was met or starting point time is on.)
  2. Auction ends, when the forum clock turns to the ending point's time. This rule applies only to forum auctions, online auctions display seconds.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/29538-overall-trade-rules-forums-and-in-game/ Here is the link for reference of these rules. 

If you still think this ruling is unjust feel free to make a complaint.

Sincerely,
Polteageist.

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance