Epic sableye (prankster)

Limit

@MetalonaThis is the exact reason you have been trade banned twice before, there wont be a third time, you offered on the auction and you won it. Either you make sure to have the funds within 24 hours to honour your bid or the punishment will increase greatly. I have given you the benefit of the doubt last time, right now it seems you lied to me. Reply here within 24 hours when you have enough to force the auction. 

Sincerely Hawluchaa.

20210407_201806.gif

So.. because i think "hey this sounds like a good idea" then realize later that its an utter piece of garbage, that just immediately makes me a liar and some sort of scoundral to you because my forethought is garbage but my hindsight is okay? Im literally trade banned beacause i didnt want a mon i bid for anymore. How that is any sort of illegal in this game to have second thoughts of something, aka being human, is ridiculous. Not everyone is a well oiled machine that can just be like "yep this is what im doing and its the best idea ever" and go in it 100%. Im not "lieing to you", i realized after i bid that hey... this (and pardon the language) hecking sucks and is not worth almost 2 times what it should be worth. What i ask of you is to at least attempt to understand that and not immediately jump to the worst possible scenario.

Edited by Metalona