Auction one of the best shiny arcanine on both servers

@Madrigiljay A few issues:

• Your thread in Silver has been deleted and I've moved the Gold to Cross Server. This is where you make a trade thread aiming at both servers. Creating different threads in both Silver and Gold sub-forums creates a huge confusion - this is why Cross Server was created. Use it. I've added the information, that you had on the Silver thread, to the OP regarding where the Pokemon is being sold from.
  • To sell Shiny Pokemon, please use the appropriate sub-forum to do so. You were selling in the regular sub-forum and it should be in the Shiny and Special sub-forum.
  • You can only bump your thread once every 24 hours. I've deleted your bumps.

Please be more careful in the future. Make sure to read the Trade Rules and Auction Rules if you haven't already. Good luck.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

@Madrigiljay I've deleted the new thread you've created in Silver Shiny and Special. You're only allowed 1 thread to sell your Shiny Arcanine and it is already in the appropriate sub-forum - Cross Server Shiny and Special. Repeating forum infractions will result in punishment, please don't let it get to that point. 

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif