Anyone else beated the Dragonair ?

Doom

1. 1.

:Cool:

I just beated the Dragonair of the storyline in virmillion city *like a boss* xDD

So i thought i would share this moment with u guys ^^

J9UKdH7.png

I thought i would get reward or so , But nthing . Lance just threw me to virmillion pc :D

I just beated the Dragonair of the storyline in virmillion city *like a boss* xDD

J9UKdH7.png

I thought i would get reward or so , But nthing . Lance just threw me to virmillion pc :D

The dragonair before 4 badge? Wait, how did you get a cleffa before that if cleffa only spawns at love island and trades just can be done after 4 badge? Ecxuse me if I'm wrong.

J9UKdH7.png

The dragonair before 4 badge? Wait, how did you get a cleffa before that if cleffa only spawns at love island and trades just can be done after 4 badge? Ecxuse me if I'm wrong.

Ya the dragonair before badge 4 , Also the cleffa was from npc trader who took my clefairy and gave me cleffa. ^^

J9UKdH7.png

Ya the dragonair before badge 4 , Also the cleffa was from npc trader who took my clefairy and gave me cleffa. ^^

Oh sure now i remember the trader in cerulean.

That dagonite was really hard for me its a shame there's not a reward for beating him.