nosspass refuse to go up

Hello @EvilProtagonist. Apologies for the inconvenience.

This issue is currently known and has been forwarded to the responsible parties. However, exiting and re-entering the room should fix this problem.

If this does not fix your problem and it persists, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

13 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Hello @EvilProtagonist. Apologies for the inconvenience.

This issue is currently known and has been forwarded to the responsible parties. However, exiting and re-entering the room should fix this problem.

If this does not fix your problem and it persists, please let me know.

yeah i had a problem where it followed me only once then ignores me, i solved it by exiting and re-enter the room, this is where i got stuck with this bug instead, where it only follow me left and right but not up.
i have exited and entered the room 3 time now and didnt solv the current bug.

Eddit eddit: i just exited and entered the room 4 more time. At the last time (7th total) it finally fixed it on this run. XD

image.png.ff76a6b71e3fbc45522dc0017799d330.png

Eddit eddit eddit: he refuse to respond to me now again on this tile..........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...plz god

Eddit eddit eddit eddit: i ran him down in 2 circle and now it responded to me on that tile..... this experience was one hell of a roller coaster, lets hope the final nosspass shows me mercy hehe xd.

Edited by EvilProtagonist