Latios Quest

Kingsoccer

I have managed to get 300 evo data and I have finished jirachi quest and am a Hoenn champion. I interacted with the tv in the littleroot town, however it just says "Seems the blue pokemon is still roaming around." I go to the area where Latios is supposed to be but I see nothing. After that I go to Nikola since I thought I might have done something wrong, but it says that there will be no point in battling NIkola. Its weird because this is my first time reaching 300 evo data and it seems that I chose latios already looking at what the tv interaction says. So what is the reason for Latios not popping up for me?

No its fixed now thanks for the help I was just fixed on the fact that I already had jirachi and forgot that I skipped a part in the jirachi quest. Thanks for the help. I was also hoping that maybe this can also be fixed since there is many ways to skip quests such as get a seen data of this pokemon. I had a confusing experience where I forgot which pokemons I have seen through the quest or before making the quest way harder and time consuming for me than it was supposed to be.

Hi @kingsoccer

I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you.

If it's of any help, you can always check out the wiki page for the Lati quest or the Legendary Pokemon Megathread for other legendary Pokemon.

Hope that helped. I'll be locking this thread now. If you run into any further issues, please make a new thread.

Thanks and have a great day!

• Maisa locked this topic