Wrong level displayed upon level up

Purring

I was leveling up my timburr today and I noticed something odd with the animation when it leveled up. From focus sash leveling tricks I knew that when a pokemon levels up two levels, it takes more time than leveling up one. The anomaly was that when I predicted my timburr is going to level up twice, the leveling up animation went much faster than my subconscious predicted. After a few more times of this happening, I was certain that it wasn't a one time thing, so I took a closer look. Not only is the animation odd but the level displayed after the level up is one more than what it is supposed to be.

I have taken three photos as proof. The first is my timburr before the battle. The second is my timburr after the battle. The third is the moment the wrong level was displayed.

Unfortunately, I have no proof for the animation problem.

I am currently logged off while writing this post, and will see whether it occurs again once I log on.

Staff are welcome to ask for additional information.

Edit: I've logged back in and it's still there. As my timburr is to high level to level up twice in a battle(against wild pokemon), I thought the level up animation problem would disappear. It did for the first level. For the next few levels not only was the display still off but the animations were wrong in different ways: 1. it won't show the exp bar move and flash immediately to the next level. 2. the exp bar moves along the current level, but stops moving at the next level, when it should have moved at least 1/3 of the way.

The necessary exp required for leveling up doesn't seem to be wrong so this bug doesn't affect me harmfully, and I'm choosing to just ignore it for now.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.png

Edited by Purring

Hello @Purring. Apologies for the late response.

I'd like to first thank you for taking time to report this.

Your issue is only visual, it does not effect the actual experience gained or needed.

The responsible parties have already been notified of this issue. However, there may not be an immediate fix due to higher-priority issues.

Once again thank you for reporting. If you have further questions, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.