Spawn rate

Elrohir

I was thinking it might be a good idea to be able to increase spawn rate for rare pokemon somehow. Maybe introduce a consumable?

It's just a little irritating that when you get membership you have the ability to encounter some different pokemon and enter members only areas but the spawn rate is so low that it takes hours sometimes just to encounter the pokemon once.

the point of the early membership access to pokemon, is that you find them earlier, not easier. Theyre rare for a reason. If we did your idea, we would create a 2 tier game immediately, making non-members seem like the lesser player.

Membership is there for little non-game affecting boosts. That is all

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

123303 I was thinking it might be a good idea to be able to increase spawn rate for rare pokemon somehow. Maybe introduce a consumable?

It's just a little irritating that when you get membership you have the ability to encounter some different pokemon and enter members only areas but the spawn rate is so low that it takes hours sometimes just to encounter the pokemon once.

They are rare on purpose. This is an mmo, so just fight hard and be lucky to find what you want.

From 2015: I'm still here

123340 the point of the early membership access to pokemon, is that you find them earlier, not easier. Theyre rare for a reason. If we did your idea, we would create a 2 tier game immediately, making non-members seem like the lesser player.

Membership is there for little non-game affecting boosts. That is all

That's why I mentioned a consumable, similar to the exp boost. I didn't mean an automatic increase in spawn rate for members.