How to convert landorous incarnate to therian form

Aniketjain2

I want to convert landorous from incarnate to therian form. I have learnt that we have to use reveal glass which is traded for 10 mirror shards which is obtained by excavation and excavation being disabled, can i do change my lando? Can we trade reveal glasses ? Please help me

Hi there @Aniketjain2

With excavations being disabled mirror shards were added as a temporary obtainable loot with the Breezy cave crystals. Keep in mind that those crystals have a 3 days-cooldown and that you must have a pokemon that knows the move rock smash with 151+ happiness or a pickaxe. Once you've obtained the 10 mirror shards required for the reveal glass, you'll be able to interact with the Shady Archeologist in Breezy Cave.

Unfortunately the reveal glass is not tradeable to other players. Hopefully this answer your questions, let me know if you have any other concern. 

Have a splendid day. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

12 hours ago, Aniketjain2 said:

@ZetLocrito95Thats really ridiculous if so. @Midsommarso it will take around a month to collect 10?

I do not have the exact numbers but if you are unlucky enough it might take a while. The numbers were already buffed as much as possible without hindering the rates for the other items. It's just a temporary solution to get the shard until excavation is back. 

By all means @ZetLocrito95 if you feel like something needs to be changed or if you'd like to make a former complaint please respectively use the suggestions or the complaint area. Since this thread has already been answered and nothing can be pursued from my side it shall be locked. 

Have a nice day. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.