Repel Trick not working

Paprikaflow

Hi,

since the changed spawns for hippopotas i havent found 1 Pokemon by using the repel trick.

I searched for hippopotas two days without any spawn using 350+ Max Repels

Now searching Deino I already used over 100 Max Repels 0 spawn

I know both spawns are limited to a daytime and in the case of hippo to membership. Also i checked the levels etc., changed the pokemon in the first spot, tried it alive or fainted.

I know about bad luck but that seems different. I can´t be exactly sure when it started since I dont repel everyday, but 0 spawns in 3 days and while using 450+ Max Repels.
This doesn´t seem to be a general problem, but maybe there is a way to "refresh" the account or sth. 

32 minutes ago, Paprikaflow said:

Hi,

since the changed spawns for hippopotas i havent found 1 Pokemon by using the repel trick.

I searched for hippopotas two days without any spawn using 350+ Max Repels

Now searching Deino I already used over 100 Max Repels 0 spawn

I know both spawns are limited to a daytime and in the case of hippo to membership. Also i checked the levels etc., changed the pokemon in the first spot, tried it alive or fainted.

I know about bad luck but that seems different. I can´t be exactly sure when it started since I dont repel everyday, but 0 spawns in 3 days and while using 450+ Max Repels.
This doesn´t seem to be a general problem, but maybe there is a way to "refresh" the account or sth. 

Doubt it, both took 15 Super Repels
65465454.png.0bc36a93693419bab7b5d766870d84b5.png5678.png.46a40b7e0264f3083a4ec46cc931c5e4.png

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

33 minutes ago, Paprikaflow said:

I added some time to my membership now it works. Don´t know if it´s luck or there is an other reason.

Ty, topic can be closed

Did you farm without? All spawns are MS only.

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.