The return of deleted pokemons?

Nicksizkassap

Hello @NicksizKaSSaP

Unfortunately, we do not log when a Pokémon is released. Therefore, we cannot know which Pokémon you want to recover.

The only way to know which ones to restore is by you describing the Pokémon by either ID, nature, ability, IVs, or a combination of these. 

With that said, which Pokémon would you like recovered?

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

22 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Hello @NicksizKaSSaP

Unfortunately, we do not log when a Pokémon is released. Therefore, we cannot know which Pokémon you want to recover.

The only way to know which ones to restore is by you describing the Pokémon by either ID, nature, ability, IVs, or a combination of these. 

With that said, which Pokémon would you like recovered?

Unfortunately I don't remember what was deleted 😞 . Anyway, I will leave the game now, thank you 😞 

I'm sorry to hear that.

If you happen to remember any of them or any indicator of which Pokémon to restore, I would happily restore them.

But if this is your choice, then good luck with everything. I'm sorry we were not able to assist you better.

I will lock this thread, since the issue at hand has been addressed. If you have any other question or issue, don't hesitate to make another thread.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.