Membership/Queue

Kairi

Sr, the priority of membership queue has been suggestion and declined. PRO is F2P not P2P/P2W

AHAHAHAHA, oh man that's a good one.

Membership allowing you to get through queue faster (without kicking players out) would be less P2W than what we have right now, lol.

We havent long since pretty much DOUBLED our potential max capacity for players (we used to only have the 1 server with 1900 players), now we can fit 3500+ in with the 2 servers.

Sometime fairly soon, we might get a 3rd one. but not until we have released hoenn, and done some other things. So, for now just hang tight :)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

124076 We havent long since pretty much DOUBLED our potential max capacity for players (we used to only have the 1 server with 1900 players), now we can fit 3500+ in with the 2 servers.

Sometime fairly soon, we might get a 3rd one. but not until we have released hoenn, and done some other things. So, for now just hang tight :)

i dont mean to speak out of turn as i dont have much understanding on servers and what not but wouldent it be more beneficial to increase server capacity/upgrade to a bigger sever(if its possible) then have a 3rd server implemented?

rcVDZd4.png

123865 Yes that's what I ma it's fine but wat they replied I if your internet is faster u can log on so example if your spot is 567 if 100 people have faster internet they can skip you since the priority of faster Internet that's what needs to change more space because also have to wait 40 min just to log on sometimes even 1hr an that makes m angry.

no, better internet won't give you faster access in the queue.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

The queue system is necessary, and you know it if you were already here when there was not that system.

The priority login is pointless, even because the ms people are by far more than 1900, so you would risk to have to wait anyway in queue because there is already ms people logged in: the membership can be bought even with game $ buying the medallion, so is very affordable and thousands of people have it.

The server size will grow eventually; I used to play when the server was 500 slot large. Now we have two servers with 1900 slots each. So don't complaint, please.

From 2015: I'm still here