[Silver Server] Vanguard is recruiting!

Yacoub

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Vanguard! Here our focus is to PvP and enjoy PRO together. If you have any interest in PvP in PRO then this is the guild for you. Together, we will have the resources and comradery to grow as a competitive guild and give each and everyone of you the tools you need to succeed in this game. This guild and server is meant to give you the freedom to discuss whatever you would like to grow closer and more comfortable with each other. With that being said, keep in mind that mutual respect is a must. This is a guild for EVERYONE and together we need to respect each other's boundaries.

Requirements: 
1) Complete story and the four regions available
2) A desire to begin pvp as soon as you enter the guild
3) 25+ rating per month. (Guild Pvp rewards begin after 50+ rating) 

ROLES
Leader: The founders of the server and guild. Encompasses aspects of all roles
Officer: Responsible for recruiting new members and moderating the server and guild
Master Trainer: Server members able to reach 300+ rating. Good resources for Pvp and teambuilding help.
Veteran: Members of the guild for 1 month or more
Member: Members of the guild (less than 1 month)
Initiate: Applicants of the guild

PERKS
1) Vanguard will have a guild bank with access to PvP pokemon, story pokemon, and boss teams available to all guild members with the Veteran role or higher
2) Access to team building advice and guidance
3) PvE guidance
4) PvP/PvE coin farming tips
5) PvP rewards
6) Monthly giveaways
7) Guild PvP tournaments
😎 Hunting events
9) A community to grow and prosper with members with common interests

REWARD SYSTEM
As previously stated, our goal is to be a top PvP guild with a competitive attitude while enjoying the game together. We believe friendly competition amongst your peers is a great way to motivate each other while keeping the game interesting and exciting. As a result we have the following reward system for our members:
1) The top rated member from the guild will receive a coin capsule each month (if the top rated member ends the season with 400+ rating they will receive 2 coin capsules)
2) All members with 200+ rating will be entered into a raffle for a coin capsule each month
3) All members with 50+ rating will be entered into a raffle for a choice item of their choosing each month

If you are interested in joining our guild feel free to express your interest via our discord server at https://discord.gg/SJe6bsaG or to reach out to me personally though discord at jarabbo04#4311. You can also try to reach me in game (IGN: Yacoub). I look forward to getting to know you all!

Edited by Yacoub
  • Like 1

Hi, I want to Join Your Guild. 

My ign: Sakshii 

Discord : Sakshii#5189

Gameplay Hours : 260+ h

I do pvp but Still need to learn many things. I can easily earn 150+ rating. 

GIF-210623_154042.gif.a22055a887ace2b6121843173954181c.gif       

Leave a little Sparkle

Wherever you go !!

Please Visit: My Shop ( Click to view)

• 2 weeks later...