top Things that we need ingame

Naan

No.1 make and NCP that can make 1 of out ledgendary poke to be shiny after completing some task or quest ,  

i really need this 1

No.2 Let giratina wings,aruticono wings and arceus wing be In PVE coin shop Not pvp because they were given in free so,I want moltres wings and All angel wings too 

No.3 pls Put some extra new side Quest

No.4 new  mega mounts like Absol,venasaur,blastoise, and some other , 

No.5 new mounts pls put Pidgeot mount and mega pidgeot,swellow  mount, Kingdra mount

Pls Put all the above sugesstion

I'm confused at what you want on the first one, you want shiny legendaries handed out by an npc? Shiny legends are unique to staff, it's what they get as a thank you gesture for helping the game.

The wings i don't mind, yes they were free in the past, but that past, is a long time ago, which means that only old players have them, so the wings being purchasable in the first place is something special.

Quests are released whenever they're finished

Mega mounts are all planned on being released, it's just a matter of time on when.

New mounts, sure why not

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

No.1 i want to tell that only stsff can have but for all plauer make 1 NCP which can make only only 1 of our ledgendary to a shiny ledgendary, only 1 that also after some hard Quest

Ok for the wings but add angle wings,if not angel wings also pls add moltres wings

what about new side quest?

15 minutes ago, EvilProtagonist said:

shiny legen is the only way to tell who is abusing spawn generated perfect iv+ hidden power legen in pvp :P,  it would ruin the warning system if every1 got access to it!

i can't understand pls explaim in easy way:) pls

47 minutes ago, NAAN said:

i can't understand pls explaim in easy way:) pls

Staff get rewarded with a staff pokemon after 6 months of staff work, which isn't easy. and this poke can be basically any poke, with perfect ivs and it can be shiny, some staff choose to have their poke non shiny, just so it's not perceived as a staff poke

1 hour ago, NAAN said:

No.1 i want to tell that only stsff can have

Thats actually not true since there have been some occasions where "normal" players could obtain one as well. Personally i could see a "shiny" ticket as PVP reward for tournaments. Your idea suggest to give everbody one which i strongly disagree with. 

10 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

Staff get rewarded with a staff pokemon after 6 months of staff work, which isn't easy. and this poke can be basically any poke, with perfect ivs and it can be shiny, some staff choose to have their poke non shiny, just so it's not perceived as a staff poke

oh now i understanb but i am trying to say is that let the NCP make the legendary shiny but ivs ,nature,ability h.p will be same not like staff that all ivs nature and h.p will perfect  make the poke only shiny ivs nature ablilty h.p will the old 1

19 minutes ago, NAAN said:

oh now i understanb but i am trying to say is that let the NCP make the legendary shiny but ivs ,nature,ability h.p will be same not like staff that all ivs nature and h.p will perfect  make the poke only shiny ivs nature ablilty h.p will the old 1

yea but making them shiny in the first place takes away from the uniqueness of staff pokemon, which is why i think it's a bad idea.