Clothing Competition <3

Hello there! :Heart:

I recently was asking myself "what kind of clothings would the players like to have ingame?". :Question:

So here is your chance! Show me what styles you like and the best ones will be animated and put ingame!

And that's how it works:

Rightclick the sheet and download it.

Open it in Paint or any other Drawing programm you have.

Design a front and back image on both genders.

Post it here.

I wont set a limit on this, because as the game developes, i also want to make more and more customize stuff and want to see, what you as player like. :Smile:

Rules:

do not take any original pokemon characters and want me to copy them 1:1 (mainreason there is, that we will need them as NPCs in the future. and i dont want Pokemon-Nintendo parts in my charactersystem)

you can do similar designs though.

"ideas" like dragonball, one piece, superman (or any other marvel hero) dont count as personal idea. you can suggest it, but there wont be a price. (it's planed to make those designs someday from the start)

Price:

Choosen styles will be put ingame and the designer will get an ingameversion of it.

Edit:

I did add a bigger sheet. If you are going to use it, please remember, that 1 pixel on it is double sized. So 1pixel equal 4pixel orginal size.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my first application (warning I didn't put a whole lot of work into it since I don't have any of the programs I've used in the past [RotSprite and Pickle Editor] hope that won't me a problem)

CComp1.png

Will add more when I have more free time.

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

Aww I would totally like something like this:

9776a29aaf0001e2e736352d1effc9c8.jpg

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]