Clothing Competition <3

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chinese Kung Fu Gi / Classic Mohawk w/ Shaved Sides [unisex] and "Magician's Suit" for lack of any better description w/ Top Hat and Long Hair [unisex] (most of what I make I will consider [unisex]).

CComp4.png

More to come when I get another day off from work. Wouldn't mind some feedback or even some ideas (I'm running low).

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

I'm a bit rusty on my spriteing honestly, so hopefully these don't look too bad, I wanted to make some female costumes based on pokemon, also two hats for the fun of it.

I hope it's ok I posted more then one design.

pokemonrevcostumes_zpsxvreaygm.png

Hopefully one of these designs are good enough. :Shy:

I dunno if I was meant to put it on the same color background, so I hope white is fine.

Sup peeps

106wniq.jpg

I feel bad for making this, I suck at sprites and pretty much anything that has to do with stuff like this, so this is pure inspirational and I would love to see this headgear in the game lmao

- a sailor had

- super saiyan hair

- naruto headband

Much love

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

I'm a bit rusty on my spriteing honestly, so hopefully these don't look too bad, I wanted to make some female costumes based on pokemon, also two hats for the fun of it.

I dunno if I was meant to put it on the same color background, so I hope white is fine.

All of these costumes are really cool! I especially like the Parasect hat.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

All of these costumes are really cool! I especially like the Parasect hat.

Thanks, I hope at least one of em is good enough to win, if not I might just finish the outfits anyway and post them in suggestions or something.