Clothing Competition <3

What a great design! I would love to see you make more hoodies, or other designs! You have talent. :Shocked:

Thanks for the compliment!

Here's a Mismagius Hat, let me know if i should also make a dress to go along with it!

9tU4fYY.png

What a great design! I would love to see you make more hoodies, or other designs! You have talent. :Shocked:

Here's a Mismagius Hat, let me know if i should also make a dress to go along with it!

9tU4fYY.png

I'd love to see a dress with that

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9tU4fYY.png

I'd wear this and the dress! I love Mismagius <3

71r62p.jpg

Creds to CarlosAST for the sig ^.^

Guest SameSky

I'm terrible at art. Even pixel as simple as they are. I'd love to see someone make Fennekin Ears or Lopunny ears as a wearable hat.

Guest SameSky
I'm a bit rusty on my spriteing honestly, so hopefully these don't look too bad, I wanted to make some female costumes based on pokemon, also two hats for the fun of it.

I hope it's ok I posted more then one design.

pokemonrevcostumes_zpsxvreaygm.png

Hopefully one of these designs are good enough. :Shy:

I dunno if I was meant to put it on the same color background, so I hope white is fine.

I updated my entry with more costumes designs, this time adding some male costumes as well. since i didn't want the guys to be left out.

pokemonrevcostumesmore_zpsgpsuj0bh.png

Omg That cubone hood/hat NEEDS to be added <3

Some of these are fantastic, Would love to see A White ninja outfit in game Would be epic :D

Well, i guess i could work on that, but instead i made this Scorpion costume! Sub-Zero's on the way.

uw5LJyk.png

Man thats awesome! and Sub zero on the way :D would look good having a rival in one and you in the other haha

c2Y5C0Y.png