Clothing Competition <3

Hi i would like to enter to this competition so hope you guys will see and like this :Grin: :Shy:

12048446_1089709031054377_995362508_n.jpg

Done with his job serving the humanity through military he now pursue the world of pokemon.

12028943_1089709041054376_1083642691_n.jpg

The traveler attire. "just hanging around"

12016498_1089709034387710_389886195_n.jpg

Just a sassy girl running around the grass bare footed. Carefree, living young wild and free.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32326 Yo guys, I made this customization called "Tronic set" (inspired from the movie "Tron Legacy")

(Note: the eye-visor-thingy is transparent)

Please rate, thanks ^,..,^

+1 Really like it! Especially if they achieve the glow at night :)

30451 What program do u guys use to make/edit sprites?

Most I believe are using photoshop, either that or plain paint.

8Ww9LfM.gif

Um... why can't I see the thing we're using o-o? I'm more than willing to enter some stuff, but I can't see the sheets we use as a reference.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm blind. Expect to see some stuff soon.

twitch.tv/sandgod - For all the streaming needs if I'm playing PRO or otherwise =3=b

Alright, so I'm not very good with this form of sprite work (I'm better at battle sprites), but I took a shot at making a piece of attire I'd personally LOVE to have as a fanboy of Gen 3.

THE BANDANA! RcNL2uy.png

Again, it's not my sort of thing, but I took a shot at it.

twitch.tv/sandgod - For all the streaming needs if I'm playing PRO or otherwise =3=b

Yo PROnitizens ^,..,^

I'm having fun making clothing customizations as my new recreation :-D.. Last post was my "Tronic Set" that has a glowing effect at night time, and for this post, i called it "Winter Trainer Set".. Well, it doesn't have any bonus effect but its kinda cool to look especially the transparent shade colors in the hood ^,..,^

Winter Trainer Hood: h7PWgmM.png?1 UKCW8oH.png?1 E9pGA81.png?1 4QS8NU7.png?1

Winter Trainer Coat (Male): u6HrLl5.png dFsvOBh.png IpnZqZs.png 1NE2sby.png

Winter Trainer Coat (Female): jVailyQ.png 6RFO33r.png 3Vgd9jq.png X9cylqG.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Alright, uh... dropping in another head accessory! Why? Because I like headgear that can diversify our craniums! Not to mention I'm not good at normal clothing @_@

The HEADBAND! (with long wrappings!) jDmurkM.png