Launcher Crashing on startup

Mahinr

Hi, I've just downloaded the launcher, and when I run it, it first shows a little popup window from Unity with the green bar, and when that fills up and closes, the PRO launcher shows a black screen for a few seconds and then crashes. I've tried both 32 bit and 64 bit launchers, run in compatibility mode but they all display the same problem. How can I fix this?

Thanks

5 hours ago, Mahinr said:

Hi, I've just downloaded the launcher, and when I run it, it first shows a little popup window from Unity with the green bar, and when that fills up and closes, the PRO launcher shows a black screen for a few seconds and then crashes. I've tried both 32 bit and 64 bit launchers, run in compatibility mode but they all display the same problem. How can I fix this?

Thanks

Hey there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Your issue appears due to the newer versions of Unity and old hardware from the user.

To fix it, create a shortcut for the PROclient.exe file by right clicking the application and select "create shortcut".
After this, right click the shortcut and add the parameters -force-glcore into the Target as in the screenshot shown below.
Make sure to add a space between .exe and -force.

Here is a visual help:

Spoiler

d6b6bc290427a88bdc5d.png?width=327&height=474

Let me know if it solved the issue.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

• Like 1

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Thank you so much, it is working just fine now. On my target box there was also some speech marks, so all I had to do is just put a space after the speech marks and then write -force-glcore.

Thanks again

39 minutes ago, Mahinr said:

Thank you so much, it is working just fine now. On my target box there was also some speech marks, so all I had to do is just put a space after the speech marks and then write -force-glcore.

Thanks again

I'm glad to hear.
I'll lock this thread as resolved.
Have a nice day!

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic