I keep getting kicked and then i get "Failed to connect to server"

This keeps happening to me, when it happens though, i notice a few things happening.

1. The game still believes im online. when i go into transfer account on the pro dashboard, it says i have to be offline, even when i fully close the game

2. before getting kicked, the game freezes, i can still move around, but i cant interact with anything, navigate or open menus, and go into loading zones

3. Once the transfer account option reappears, i can log back in again, this seems to take about the same amount of time as it would to get afk logged, though i havent tested that yet.

So does anyone know whats happening and how to fix it? Am I the only one having this problem? My only theory is my bad internet connection kicks me out every now and then but i want to make sure.

Greetings, @Kaduku

This issue frequently happens when you log out and log in too fast. Do you have any more details or similar issues you could provide us?

Looking forward to your response.

@Kvar ive given as much as im aware of, it happened about 2 hours after i first started, then it stopped for a couple days, then i got it three times within an hour just before posting this. i guess it also says connection lost when i get kicked but thats all i know

@Kaduku

As I can observe, this happened in Silver Server. The server was recently very unstable and today it crashed a few times. It could be this issue.

If you happen to have this issue continuously, you can forward more information here in the Official PRO Discord

Kind regards,

Kvar

@Kvaralright thanks, yeah it was in silver, it hasnt happened since so ill leave it be for now, thanks agai- LMAO it literally happened as i was typing this, oh nvm it let me back in, ANYWAYS thanks again for the help