Problem to fight George (Boss)

Kageguru

I want to battle George (boss). So I followed the Guide from the PRO-wiki "Legendary Event Moves (quest)". I defeated all of the "Georgies" and thought Entei as well as it is to see in the picture. After that, Warden Noisia still won't let me pass. I even talked to all of the "Georgies" again to make sure that I defeated all of them. I also talked to scientist Rey in the Bell Tower again, but when I talk to the Warden, he is still saying the same text as always and won't let me go to George. (and of course, I interacted with the cell bars). I don't know what else I have to do?pro_post.png.232bf45947fd54ec0c9e588cf5d77a59.png

Hello @KageGuru. Apologies for the inconvenience.

We briefly spoke on Discord about this, so I will handle your thread.

According to your variables, you are missed a step. So, could try to follow the guide once more and see if you did something wrong?

Furthermore, can you show me what Scientist Rey says to you?

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

10 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Hello @KageGuru. Apologies for the inconvenience.

We briefly spoke on Discord about this, so I will handle your thread.

According to your variables, you are missed a step. So, could try to follow the guide once more and see if you did something wrong?

Furthermore, can you show me what Scientist Rey says to you?

I dont know what he wants^^ image.png.6491e3e0cd3c141279e1755d77e81893.png

Can you try entering the cave on Route 25, where you battled Entei Guardian, with your Entei in your first slot? If you receive a dialog box, then return to Scientist Rey and continue the quest normally.

Can you also try speaking with the Gentleman NPC south of the Dark Pulse TM Seller and show me what he says? If he tells you that he saw thieves go in the direction of the Miltank Farm on Route 39, then continue the quest normally.

If neither of these happen, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

6 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Can you try entering the cave on Route 25, where you battled Entei Guardian, with your Entei in your first slot? If you receive a dialog box, then return to Scientist Rey and continue the quest normally.

Can you also try speaking with the Gentleman NPC south of the Dark Pulse TM Seller and show me what he says? If he tells you that he saw thieves go in the direction of the Miltank Farm on Route 39, then continue the quest normally.

If neither of these happen, please let me know.

image.png.9d88ec12edee185b35bee1c67acfd1bd.png

1 minute ago, Epithet said:

Very well. Try continuing the quest from this point by going to the Miltank Farm on Route 39. Here is the quest page if you need it.

I will leave this thread open for now, in case you have trouble again.

Ok, Thank you very much