Change form landorus to therian.

Scarlershop

Hello @Scarlershop. Apologies for the late response.

Just to clear up a small misunderstanding: the Excavation sites are open and you will be charged the entry fee; only the smashable objects themselves have been disabled.

Meaning, if you have 10 Mirror Shards and access to the Wondrous Site, you can get the Reveal Glass and change forms of Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus.

Semantics aside, I can assume the question is meant to be specifically about the Mirror Shards and their obtention.

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to obtain these at the moment and there are no plans to add a different way of obtaining them. We must all wait until the Excavations are enabled once again, which will hopefully come with the next client update that does not need to be reverted like the previous one.

If you have anymore questions or if something is unclear, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

4 hours ago, Epithet said:

Hello @Scarlershop. Apologies for the late response.

Just to clear up a small misunderstanding: the Excavation sites are open and you will be charged the entry fee; only the smashable objects themselves have been disabled.

Meaning, if you have 10 Mirror Shards and access to the Wondrous Site, you can get the Reveal Glass and change forms of Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus.

Semantics aside, I can assume the question is meant to be specifically about the Mirror Shards and their obtention.

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to obtain these at the moment and there are no plans to add a different way of obtaining them. We must all wait until the Excavations are enabled once again, which will hopefully come with the next client update that does not need to be reverted like the previous one.

If you have anymore questions or if something is unclear, please let me know.

Required change form still need 3000+ points? 

• 3 weeks later...