Some suggestions from a new player

Bastion46

So, first of all sorry in advance form my probable bad english, I'll try to be more clear as possible btw :Grin:

I'm playing the game since a few days and I think it's realy great, improvable of course, but just realy great.

I I was looking for a game like this from a long and I realy love the concept MMO-style and the possibility to explore all regions in a single game.

However, I immediately noticed that the game is a bit too slow, especially at the beginning, and I think that a new player can soon tire of for its initial difficulties.

Ok, this is a f2p, and has his in-game purchases, but I think thet the game should be a little bit more user-friendly, especially for the start of the adventure and for the main story, and i think that it's easy to do so and entice a person to play.

WHY Gym leader are so op?

Now i have about 15 hours of play time and I'm stuck at Misty, and i dont think it's Charmander foult at all.

In a normal pokemon game 30 hours are enough to finish the main story (Whit just one region) and here with the half time i'm still leveling my pokemon for Misty.

In 6 days of playing, I've been stuck at Brock for 3 days and now i'm stuck here from other 3 days.

WHY Gym leader pokemon are level ?? and dont award exp?

It is already difficult to level up some pokemon whit this exp rate and if you take away our higher contribution of experience for the beginning, basically we are lost. We have to grind more and more and more wild pokemon for leveling our team up.

Also, if we lost a battle with an Npc, we can no battle them a second time, why?

Pls, I need just a few exp :Frown:

P.S. I hope in new payment methods, I would like to have membership but no paypal :Ambivalent:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gym are more difficult and it's not bad ... If we finish the game in 30h as you said it will be boring. You win exp at gym but only if you beat him in one time, if you retry you don't get exp and money.

Sorry for my english.

<i></i>

1459368816-trainercard-sornin.png

124877 and i dont think it's Charmander foult at all

This game makes you to try to use multiple sets of pokemon to progress. You just can't rely on your starter all the way to e4. That way, you just mindlessly spam attacks without thinking or planning to use other pokemon at all.

Migrating to blue server ^^,

Yeah, this is not bad, the game seems competitive.

But you can not expect a new player to struggle so long to start playing. I think a person should be enticed to play, in this way you can make them quit soon. You think is't normal that i have to be stuck for a week at the second gym?

Its not bad if they are strongest, sure, but this is ok for the late game.

In early game, combined whit the low exp rate, its not to good.

In eny case, I'm not saying to nerf them a lot.

They should make only the early game a little bit easy imho.

This game makes you to try to use multiple sets of pokemon to progress. You just can't rely on your starter all the way to e4. That way, you just mindlessly spam attacks without thinking or planning to use other pokemon at all.

was a joke bro :>

124920 Yeah, this is not bad, the game seems competitive.

But you can not expect a new player to struggle so long to start playing. I think a person should be enticed to play, in this way you can make them quit soon. You think is't normal that i have to be stuck for a week at the second gym?

Its not bad if they are strongest, sure, but this is ok for the late game.

In early game, combined whit the low exp rate, its not to good.

In eny case, I'm not saying to nerf them a lot.

They should make only the early game a little bit easy imho.

was a joke bro :>

It's not a struggle. It is strategy: you need the right pokemon at the right time and you will pass through everything, trust me.

From 2015: I'm still here

The problem in my opinion is not that its too hard, but that newbie's find out how difficult it is in a non newbie friendly way a.k.a suddenly. they end up with pokemon who cant defeat brock and then end up having to catch something else and level up on wild pokemon instead of trainers. sadly i cant think of any suggestions on how to solve this.

Not exacly, I've never played competitive but i don't think to be so noob and i don't think to have so bad pokemon.

With Charmander I had to take Poliwag for beat brock, but also after multiple try. I did not think minimally to go ther whit my Charmander.

Now i'm using also Wipimbell and still cant beat Misty. Tryed to catch also Pickacu but I will never find it.

Also, I cant level up more, entire team level 23/24 and whit wild pokemon level 10/12 it takes ages. Starmie continues to onehit all my pokemon.

Something is wrong.