Reporting three bugs

Lighter025

Dear PRO staff players,

I'd like to submit here three bugs I found while I was playing. I believe the first one is the most important of them.

I/ Farming bug

This bug is related to screen sweeping. To do it first, you shouldn't be in fullscreen window, I use "windowed" and a low resolution size to make things more comfortable while playing :image.png.5508b4ab4215b095bd2984c9e6f4e9fc.png

How to reproduce this bug? Move in a direction you'd like to go and simultaneously, just sweep the screen in the same direction than your move. If you successfully achieve this bug, then you should be able to run automatically in this direction.

As an example, when you go to the left and sweep the screen to the left, you'll go automatically go to the left until you hit a wall or something that blocks you from moving.

To stop this bug, you just have to hit the button of the direction you chose (left here).

I tested this bug for all the directions, all of them will always go to the direction you chose and nothing else, EXCEPT the right direction : you can still move to another direction while you're going to the right !

This bug makes things easier when you farm. Indeed, when you always go automatically to the right, you just had to hit the left button so you'll move right, then left, then right again without hitting the right button.

II/ Catching bug

The hotkey allows you to use items faster than going to the backpack. But if you decide to put balls in the hotkey slots and then try to use them to catch some wild pokemon, then you'll be able to reproduce the bug.

You either ran away from the wild pokemon, or you catch it with another ball. Imagine having a shiny drilbur against you, and you wanna catch it with a masterball, but you ran away insetad of using the hotkey for masterball.

I noticed the hotkey slot is directly connected to the balls tab in battle  image.png.9d9bf3695f3d5415028f04229d070561.png

When you decide to make hotkey 4 for pokeball, it'll throw a masterball instead even if hotkey 4 is assigned for pokeball use.

(I tested it in the past and I won't test it again because it's so risky, so if you could test it for me, I'd really appreciate)

III/ Surf bug

When you surf and then talk to NPC Sailor Jon to move from another region, then you can reproduce this little bug image.png.18eac46b917ed384caa6162197d1a4a4.png

I did it at Canalave city while I was on my surf mount, and then when I appeared at Vermilion city, I was like that.

When I moved, the bug stopped.

I hope these bug reports will help you making the game better.

Wish you a wonderful day.

Kind regards,

Lighter025

Hello @Lighter025. Apologies for the late response.

Thank you for taking time to report this. I have forwarded your post to our Testers.

Due to the obscurity of these bugs, it may take a while for there to be an answer to all of them. Regardless, I wanted to inform you that we have seen it and it will be investigated.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.