Ignored list problem

Ebo

hi there 

i was trying to remove someone from my ignored list but i couldn't .. and the only way i can remove a player from the list is by clicking on the name of the last player in the list and remove it and then remove names backwards till i get the name i want to remove .. is there a command or something i can do without removing my whole list just for one name

Hello @Ebo. Apologies for the inconvenience.

The same command you use to ignore a player can be used to unignore them. That command being /ignore username.

Hopefully this answers your question. If it does not or if you need further clarification, please let me know.

• Like 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

5 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Hello @Ebo. Apologies for the inconvenience.

The same command you use to ignore a player can be used to unignore them. That command being /ignore username.

Hopefully this answers your question. If it does not or if you need further clarification, please let me know.

yes it does thank you Epithet 

but about the list .. shouldn't be more controllable by players? .. i mean it would be nice if i can remove or add some one just by clicking in the list .. just a suggestion and thank you again Epithet 

Edited by Ebo