How to wake the snorlax?

Cokenwhiskey

(I searched Google, this forum, and tried asking in the live chat.)

How do I get passed the snorlax? If I remember correctly, in the old games you took a cave to Saffron(?) city after completing the third badge and did not deal with the snorlax until after finding the poke'flute which you got after the fourth badge..I cannot find any cave to any city, the only route I can go is past the Snorlax which I cannot wake...I'm lost here..

Signature_zps478pmkk7.jpg

Need the poke flute to wake him. Not that far in this game but if it's the same as game boy games then you get poke flute from saffron. To get to saffron, you needed to give the guards tea to get past them. The tea can be obtained from celadon city from a woman in the mansion.

Hope this helps. There's a lot changed in this game so if someone could clarify then that would be great! Lol

mega_char_sig_by_jpshaw90-d959ngc.png

arrow_sig_by_jpshaw90-d95dtr7.png

Listed has mentioned the correct way..Follow it and you can wake up snorlax and move further :)

Bzjq1lB.png

Thanks Somes for Sig

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

To further clarify since it appears there's some confusion, you have to get the Silph Scope from the Team Rocket Hideout in the Game Corner, which is in Celadon City. You use that Silph Scope to "identify" the ghosts in Pokemon Tower, which is in Lavender Town, to save Mr. Fuji from Team Rocket. Mr. Fuji will give you the Poke Flute for helping him, which is used to wake up the Snorlax.

Silph Co. is the name of the company who made the Silph Scope, that is not the name of the item. And it's not in Saffron, that's where the second Team Rocket base, where they take over the Silph Co. building.