Pinkan Island Questline Bugged

Parabolic

I'm not getting the trigger for the thrid battle with Team Rocket Grunts at the mountainside. I've tried restarting my client and refreshing my game with the refresh button next to the hotbar but none of them worked.

pinkanisland.PNG.2d6ee0538afde922fc1cc164d93d94cf.PNG

At the location I'm standing in am I supposed to get a dialogue trigger, but I'm not getting any. I can see that I'm traversing on the tile differently comparing to traversing on other tiles on the map. Which means the game must be checking for something.

I have defeated the other 2 Team Rocket Grunts.

There is nothing on Pinkan Island Cliff, meaning I'm still not done with this Team Rocket Grunt step of the questline. 

I'm basing all of this from prowiki.info's guide on Pinkan Island questline.

Link: https://prowiki.info/index.php?title=Pinkan_Island_(quest)

Please help me! 🙂

Hello @Parabolic. Apologies for the late response.

Can you show what you see in Pinkan Island Cliff? It seems like your next step is this

Various pink Pokémon will be noticeably held hostage; you must defeat the captors in order to liberate them

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. There is nothing on Pinkan Island Cliff where they should be in the next step of the quest. I do not mean to be rude, but I'm fairly confident that I've checked every step in the questline before coming on forum for help as I suspect some type of bug has occured! 🙂 

pinkanislandquest.PNG.350fd4478a2816781ecedca3ede641f5.PNG

pinkanislandquest2.PNG.748efcf08b8e6a5aa96d144a8e0fa5e4.PNG

pinkanislandquest3.PNG.55060bc90d55951972144a9bb961a981.PNG

pinkanislandquest4.PNG.905aeb8aab83be899161eb74c927f474.PNG

Nothing to be seen on Pinkan Island Cliff.

The dialogue trigger at that specific place that I'm not getting can be seen in this youtube video at 9:25. 

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXF2Lz6Bk0o

Thanks!

Maybe something weird has happened I realise now that I'm reading the questline once again thoroughly. I have donated a Scyther and Electabuzz to the Pinkan Island Ranger, but it says on the prowiki that it is supposed to be done after the questline is completed. I am able to capture Pokemon on the island.

Maybe this helps to figure this out!

Thanks again!

Apologies for the delay.

After consulting with our Content Scripters, it looks like you've already finished the Pinkan Island quest. Donating the level 90 Scyther and Electabuzz is the final step to unlocking the island and its forms therein. So, you can freely hunt there for as long as you wish.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

Alright then. I knew I had been on Pinkan Island before and doing some type of quest, but when I revisited now that the hunt event is on I got "Someone is watching you..." triggers from the questline and thereby I thought I was still doing the quest. 

Anyways, sorry then for the inconvenience and thank you so much for the help!