Pinkan island forest

Yaroslord

Buenos días, he visto que en pinkan island forest te pueden tocar pokemon rosa, y que la probabilidad es de 1 entre 1500, y quería preguntar si cada vez que te sales del juego ese conteo se reinicia, es decir, yo llevo 200 pokémon salvajes vistos pero ninguno rosa, entonces la probabilidad seria mayor de que me toque uno, pero si me salgo del juego, tendrá la misma probabilidad que cuando lo deje o se reinicia?

Good afternoon. it's a probability so the longer online and without leaving the site the easier it is, but it's not a guarantee if you can see 5k and don't find it and see 30 and find it. a lot depends on your luck.  

Hello @YarosLord. Apologies for the late response.

The rate for Pink Pokémon is indeed 1/1500. This means that each encounter has a 1/1500 chance of being Pink. It does not mean that in 1500 encounters you are guaranteed a Pink form. There is no counter and the chance does not rise if you stay in the map or in-game for X amount of time.

Each and every spawn has the same exact chance of being a Pink form. This applies to every other form in the game as well.

If you have anymore questions or would like further clarification, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.