A question

Naskarankit

So Me and my Sister Both play this game, its very fun, as I'm more experienced I do pvp sometimes, and know how to pvp, and my sister doesn't cause she is 9, so she random battles with me for fun and to understand how randoms and pvp work, some think its boosting, because the accounts are in the same location, and my answer to that is, that my sister plays on the mobile device my dad has, and I play on my computer, so after I asked they said I won't get banned as long as I'm not boosting, But she losses majority of the time to me, can that be considered boosting, and a ban for it? I would like to know.

Well, it's better to do unranked battle. I understand your problem but Ranked Battle is serious PvP battles and coins worth more. So, I would say it's better to undergo unranked battles when you both want to battle each other or simply go outside of pokecenter and battle. Try not to do that in ranked as it may be counted as Boosting.

4 hours ago, Ging13 said:

Well, it's better to do unranked battle. I understand your problem but Ranked Battle is serious PvP battles and coins worth more. So, I would say it's better to undergo unranked battles when you both want to battle each other or simply go outside of pokecenter and battle. Try not to do that in ranked as it may be counted as Boosting.

Ahh thanks, We just do randoms so not sure, we can try friendly ones then

Hello @Naskarankit

Random Battles do not follow our PvP Ranked Rules.

You are allowed to play with your sister in Random Battles, you do not risk anything for that.

You can also try Friendly Battles with her if you want to try another format.

Have a nice day.

Naha

spacer.png

PRO Rules How To Report Punishment Policy Suggestions Discord

● Please do not contact staff members for private support.

● Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

● Unsolicited messages will be ignored.