[Story] 4 badges to trade in all regions.

Olker

I've seen this is a change that was recently applied. This would, of course, avoid people from rushing a region with a lvl 100 mon. However, wouldn't it be better to do it like in the main series games? Like, after getting certain badge, pokémon over certain level starts to obey you. I don't know how hard this is to implement, but at least for me, it sounds like a good alternative. :]

Any thoughts, or comments?

I mean people would still want to be able to speedrun regions, like, if i completed story already on two accounts, why would i care to do it again a third and fourth and fifth etc. time, it would be boring. This change still doesn't prevent pre-trading the pokemon, so they would be region locked in your PC. Regarding this though, -1, once you complete story a few times, you just want to be able to speed through it

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

25 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

I mean people would still want to be able to speedrun regions, like, if i completed story already on two accounts, why would i care to do it again a third and fourth and fifth etc. time, it would be boring. This change still doesn't prevent pre-trading the pokemon, so they would be region locked in your PC. Regarding this though, -1, once you complete story a few times, you just want to be able to speed 

I don't really know what the devs are looking for when they said they added the 4 badge requirement to trade in everh region. However, I think this is a good solution if what they wanted was avoiding people to rush through the regions.

Nevertheless, it's a story lover the one who is writing, so maybe my opinion is too biased.

The first 4 badges from all regions are extremely quick to catch... It doesn't make sense to make the player wait so long for something he already has in mind that he's going to do it.
(Get a lv 100 pokemon on the other account or buy and rush story).

2 minutes ago, Pulaski said:

The first 4 badges from all regions are extremely quick to catch... It doesn't make sense to make the player wait so long for something he already has in mind that he's going to do it.
(Get a lv 100 pokemon on the other account or buy and rush story).

I don't understand what you are trying to say about my suggestion. In fact, I think you didn't even read it. 4th badge to trade in every region HAS BEEN implemented, I'm trying to give another solution.

Edited by Olker

4 hours ago, Olker said:

I don't really know what the devs are looking for when they said they added the 4 badge requirement to trade in everh region. However, I think this is a good solution if what they wanted was avoiding people to rush through the regions.

Nevertheless, it's a story lover the one who is writing, so maybe my opinion is too biased.

I would definitely imply more on the biased part, personally, once it was amazing, second time it was fun, nuzlocke's are fun, otherwise, I'm just trying to get it done, which I feel is the same as most others

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif