While were waiting for Red Server....

Kir1to

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite pokemon would be Miltank, just because she's so cute, pink and adorable and a cow and a tank.

I been playing PRO since last month I think, and I'm so slow because I think I been playing first than you, Kirito, and you already beat Kanto and Johto and I'm stuck in the Kanto E4 because they are so hard :Crazy: :Angry:

Princess of Kantos

the_cutest_pokemon.png

126041 My favorite pokemon would be Miltank, just because she's so cute, pink and adorable and a cow and a tank.

I been playing PRO since last month I think, and I'm so slow because I think I been playing first than you, Kirito, and you already beat Kanto and Johto and I'm stuck in the Kanto E4 because they are so hard :Crazy: :Angry:

Miltank is adorable!

125500 Hey! I thought Id just make a little topic here to give us players something to do while the Red server is offline (: So lets have a little chit chat!!

[glow=red]Ask questions, talk about your favorite Pokemon, discuss how far you are in PRO, anything![/glow] I'll start (:

Hi! Im Kir1to! ("Hiiii Kir1to") I started playing PRO on March 2nd and since then I have cleared Kanto and Johto and am currently on the 4th member of the Elite 4 in Johto. Like I mean LITERALLY on the 4th member. I was in the middle of battling her and the server went offline xD.

I would definitely say my favorite Pokemon is Suicune. He's so magestic :Heart-eyes:

Id love to get to know some of you guys on the forums so don't be shy to post anything!