While were waiting for Red Server....

Kir1to

Hey! I thought Id just make a little topic here to give us players something to do while the Red server is offline (: So lets have a little chit chat!!

[glow=red]Ask questions, talk about your favorite Pokemon, discuss how far you are in PRO, anything![/glow] I'll start (:

Hi! Im Kir1to! ("Hiiii Kir1to") I started playing PRO on March 2nd and since then I have cleared Kanto and Johto and am currently creating a powerful PVP team(:

I would definitely say my favorite Pokemon is Suicune. He's so magestic :Heart-eyes:

Id love to get to know some of you guys on the forums so don't be shy to post anything!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

125500 Ask questions, talk about your favorite Pokemon, discuss how far you are in PRO, anything!

1. What college degree are you currently taking?

2. My fave pokemon is arceus because ultimate being hehe. Second tothat is rayquaza

3. i'll never leave kanto, I want first to beat all the red bosses before leaving.

Migrating to blue server ^^,

Hey! I haven't been playing quite as long but really enjoying it. Seems pretty slow currently but I've heard it speeds up during Johto so here's to hoping!

Aw man, sucks that it cut off then, but at least you weren't fighting the champ amirite?

I have so many favorite pokemon, I don't know how I could pick just 6 yet alone a single favorite. Shinx-Luxio-Luxray is one of my favorite lines though, electric kitty cats ftw! :Heart-eyes:

[float=left]

tR0NmnU.png[/float][float=right]1tOYk5M.gif[/float]

︿ ___ ︿

ฅ(❀ㅇㅅㅇ)ฅ

They/Them/Theirs

INFP

PM Friendly!

I can never pick a favorite Pokemon, end up with a team of Pokemon I love haha. The one that I've loved since I was a kid was Pidgeotto, otherwise I'm a big fan of Noctowl, Meowth, Ivysaur, and now recently Chimecho.

125511 Hey! I haven't been playing quite as long but really enjoying it. Seems pretty slow currently but I've heard it speeds up during Johto so here's to hoping!

Aw man, sucks that it cut off then, but at least you weren't fighting the champ amirite?

I have so many favorite pokemon, I don't know how I could pick just 6 yet alone a single favorite. Shinx-Luxio-Luxray is one of my favorite lines though, electric kitty cats ftw! :Heart-eyes:

The game DEFINITELY speeds up during Johto! And yeah I'm glad it wasnt the champion! Thinking on the bright side!

And whats not to love about electric kitty cats (; :Heart-eyes: