Something wrong with some maps

Go to solution Solved by Exotyc,

I have two problems. I'm gonna start with major one first. my laptop is getting super hot while running pro. I've been playing on this laptop from very long time ... it didn't get hot as much as it does now....and it might be my laptop's problem but I've tried other apps and games its temperature isn't that much as its when playing pro... and it start getting hot whenever I start...like I just started playing pro for 5 mins and its already super hot like I've been playing from 5 hours or more... which isn't normal at least that's not how it has been in past... I'm still not sure if its my laptop's problem or client maybe you can help me with what I should do now... I really don't wanna stop playing pro at the same time I'm worried bout my laptop too...I don't want to burn anything inside.... I'll give some basic info about my laptop here :

Device name    DESKTOP-3DVT6HH
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz   2.40 GHz
Installed RAM    8.00 GB (7.89 GB usable)
Device ID    B3FC54A8-FF85-4E5A-A4F7-9B39B07EA032
Product ID    00342-50555-53295-AAOEM
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch    No pen or touch input is available for this display

Note: I've tried reinstalling the client and updated the drivers which didn't help I think.

now on to the 2nd problem which is a glitch ...not much problematic for me tho but I'll still let u know.. today when going to bcc I noticed some parts of the map in goldenrod and route 35 is not working ... They're all black (ill post the screenshot below)… I can still walk just normally through it so its not causing me problem but yeah...just letting you know. hope you'll consider giving me some advice what I should do ..specially on the heating problem .  thanks in advance 🙂

1446867006_Screenshot(67).png.742f3fae867d04517290746e15b8a44f.png1302281646_Screenshot(68).png.4d9f3747cf76d5d7e96e8fc099d19ad9.png548696909_Screenshot(69).png.8f65c2ef237ef5f9c2877eaa0ec17e11.png

Edited by TASIN
Typo

• Solution
16 hours ago, TASIN said:

I have two problems. I'm gonna start with major one first. my laptop is getting super hot while running pro. I've been playing on this laptop from very long time ... it didn't get hot as much as it does now....and it might be my laptop's problem but I've tried other apps and games its temperature isn't that much as its when playing pro... and it start getting hot whenever I start...like I just started playing pro for 5 mins and its already super hot like I've been playing from 5 hours or more... which isn't normal at least that's not how it has been in past... I'm still not sure if its my laptop's problem or client maybe you can help me with what I should do now... I really don't wanna stop playing pro at the same time I'm worried bout my laptop too...I don't want to burn anything inside.... I'll give some basic info about my laptop here :

Device name    DESKTOP-3DVT6HH
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz   2.40 GHz
Installed RAM    8.00 GB (7.89 GB usable)
Device ID    B3FC54A8-FF85-4E5A-A4F7-9B39B07EA032
Product ID    00342-50555-53295-AAOEM
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch    No pen or touch input is available for this display

Note: I've tried reinstalling the client and updated the drivers which didn't help I think.

now on to the 2nd problem which is a glitch ...not much problematic for me tho but I'll still let u know.. today when going to bcc I noticed some parts of the map in goldenrod and route 35 is not working ... They're all black (ill post the screenshot below)… I can still walk just normally through it so its not causing me problem but yeah...just letting you know. hope you'll consider giving me some advice what I should do ..specially on the heating problem .  thanks in advance 🙂

Hey there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

For the first part of your problem I have an answer.

However, for the second one I've asked a dev what could cause this issue as reinstalling the client/updating drivers apparently didn't work for you,.
The cause of your laptop overheating is due to having your FPS set at unlimited.
Please reduce it to 60 FPS or enable VSync which caps your FPS to your monitor's refresh rate.
Furthermore, you can also disable Weather and Dynamic Lighting if you're still experiencing the same issue.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

• Like 1

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.