Battle keyboard keys

Riccatt

1. 1.

I need to quote a previous suggestion. In that topic I haven't received any answer neither from Deathwing, nor from any other user, so I decided to create a new topic.

124999 Examples: Social, Inventory, Trainer, as well as the others on the bottom left.

This is already suggested.

124999 I also think it'd be neat if we can have an easier way to do things like clicking "Fight" or "Items" etc while in battle.

You can use "1, 2, 3, 4" for battle, item, pokemon and run actions while in battle.

Deathwing, I need to ask something related to the keys in battle: yes it is true that you can use 1, 2, 3 and 4 to chose "fight, pkmn, items and run" and in order to change pokemon and to select the move to use, but there is not a proper "navigation menu system". What I mean is that everytime you go in the item, you need to use the mouse, because you cannot use any key to navigate in the lest of the items you have in your bag. Moreover, everytime I want to change my pokemon and, by my mistake, press 1 to fight, I have to take the mouse to select the pkmn menu because there is no way to get back. What I think is needed is a proper key navigation system in battle and outside of it (of course even the key binding for trainer card etc as already suggester lots of times) even in order to make the joypad key mapping easier and more functional.

I hope to have clearly explained myself.

From 2015: I'm still here

You can go back by clicking "B" (which ever key you have that bound for).

Would be nice if we could keymap ourselves as I missclick in battle way too often :/ Worst one being when I hit 1 too fast and it does register and then I hit 4 for move 4 but run from the pokemon instead. I would very much like to be able to keybind Run to something else.

pro_trainer_card_v3_1.png

this was designed with android in mind also.

i too would like a keyboard based battle system, but its just more ergonomic to use the analogue ranges the mouse provides.

also means its touchscreen compatable.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Why can't we have both?

touché

the main priorites the team has, is finishing hoenn. and shane is busy with a major server rewrite, to increase stability.

things like this will come aftet these main issues have been sorted.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Why can't we have both?

touché

the main priorites the team has, is finishing hoenn. and shane is busy with a major server rewrite, to increase stability.

things like this will come aftet these main issues have been sorted.

Ok, thank you. So we will all wait this minor update, but not in the near future ;)

From 2015: I'm still here