Suggestion for the Game

Uzmon123

Okay so let me start off by saying i love what you guys are doing. This game is amazing its been my first day playing and im having the time of my life. Brings back memories of Pokemon Yellow, and Silver ect...

However, I believe the music needs to be added into the game. Because i am old school i remember when the fight for the gym leader there was an epic soundtrack. Also when you fought the elite four and the champion ect... they all had their own unique crazy music. Sometimes as a kid i would go back and fight the elite four just to get to the champion battle because the music was sooo epic. So PLEASE put in the sfx from the game for gym leaders, elite four and champion battles. It would really boost the game up high. If I could do it myself I would but I have no understanding of coding. Regardless Thanks for bringing this game and I look forward to supporting this game and hoping it goes very far!

PRO Needs a Variety of Music

<r>Hello everyone!<br/>

<br/>

It is my opinion that PRO needs a special staff member to work on the music of this game. Music and sound effects have historically been very important to Pokemon games and the influence that it has on this game is no different. As of now, the selected music is not bad per say. However, it is EXTREMELY limited. Each route, city, storyline, etc. works with the same three or 4 songs (and I'm sure most of you know which songs I'm talking about). Now, to be honest, this game has been compared to many other Pokemon MMORPGs; and in my opinion, this game is better than all of those games in every way except for when it comes to the quality of the other games' music. Both Pokemon MMO and PWO have a better selection of variety and custom-made music. It should be a high priority for the staff of this team to come up with a solution to add better and more music as soon as possible. Now you may be asking. Well, Flounder, this is a tricky situation like eating rice out of a bowl. What do you suggest we do? <E>:Angry:</E> <E>:Question:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Well, fortunately, I have an idea! <E>:Light:</E> <br/>

<br/>

This game needs a staff member who works on music in their spare time. This person should preferably have a strong background in music, considerable knowledge of music applications (Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, etc.), and possibly even be a music major at a college or university. I even have a suggestion of who this person may be (however, I would need to steal her from another MMO). I hope that our community can have a strong discussion over this topic and ultimately choose someone whose skills are perfect for the job. Maybe their staff pokeball will even have a little music symbol on it ;)<br/>

<br/>

Start the discussion NOW!</r>

creating the music file wouldn't be so difficult since most of the music is already uploaded onto youtube. So you can take it from youtube and use a youtube to mp3 file and you will have a raw music file in mp3 format.

I'd love to see more music too. I feel the same way - a big chunk of the experience in Pokemon games for me is the music. I'd love to see some custom music made for this too. At least add music for all the important battles and areas. But as stated above even without the music this MMO is a better experience than any other Pokemon MMO I've tried, and I can't wait to see it grow and come up with new ideas and features! :Grin: