What is everyone looking forward to in Hoenn? :)

Guest Cacnea

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hoenn

<t>I'm gonna chose Treecko as well, Pokemon Sapphire was my first Pokemon game ever, and I chose Treecko back in these days :p<br/>

<br/>

I can't wait to see PRO-style maps of Verdanturf town and Fortree city, I'm sure it will look awesome :)<br/>

<br/>

And the pokemons.. Well, I'd say Beldum. Absol and Zangoose are already in PRO :3</t>

<t>I'm going to have to go with Treecko. Mainly due to the fact that on Pokemon Emerald, Sceptile, can one hit any fire type with Razor Leaf. I have 69 Elite Four wins, 12 of those were solo'd just by him. He's an amazing Poke for sure. Can't wait to get to Lily Cove, and I really hope we get to at least see Latios and Latias.</t>

Guest Cacnea

<r>[align=center]<GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>I'm surprised by the fact that all of you are planning to go with Treecko!<br/>

Although, that's good news to me as my future Blaziken would love to deal with lots of Sceptiles in PVP battles <E>:Grin:</E><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>[/align]</r>

I'm actually going with mudkip! No real gameplay reason behind it, just my favorite line of the three.

I guess you could say.. You herd I liek mudkips. :Crazy:

[float=left]

tR0NmnU.png[/float][float=right]1tOYk5M.gif[/float]

︿ ___ ︿

ฅ(❀ㅇㅅㅇ)ฅ

They/Them/Theirs

INFP

PM Friendly!