Leftovers

Skylands

There have been two different instances where Leftovers were held by my Pokémon and I decided to remove the item so it would be returned to my Backpack. However, after clicking the item, it completely disappears. It can neither be found in Backpack using Search nor attached to the Pokémon.

14 hours ago, Skylands said:

There have been two different instances where Leftovers were held by my Pokémon and I decided to remove the item so it would be returned to my Backpack. However, after clicking the item, it completely disappears. It can neither be found in Backpack using Search nor attached to the Pokémon.

Hi there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Your first Leftovers is held by your Growlithe and your second one is in your inventory.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

5 hours ago, Exotyc said:

Hi there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Your first Leftovers is held by your Growlithe and your second one is in your inventory.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

Hi Exotyc,

Yes, I currently have one equipped to Growlithe and one in my inventory. I should have been more specific in my original post.

I have been playing PRO for over a week now and earned a total of (4) Leftovers in my Kanto playthrough so far. Two from Dig Spots, one from hidden item in S.S. Anne, and one from catching Snorlax with Leftovers as a held item. The first time I lost one of the Leftovers after removing it from my Pokémon was before Rock Tunnel, and the second time last night on Route 16.

On 7/28/2021 at 10:01 PM, Skylands said:

Hi Exotyc,

Yes, I currently have one equipped to Growlithe and one in my inventory. I should have been more specific in my original post.

I have been playing PRO for over a week now and earned a total of (4) Leftovers in my Kanto playthrough so far. Two from Dig Spots, one from hidden item in S.S. Anne, and one from catching Snorlax with Leftovers as a held item. The first time I lost one of the Leftovers after removing it from my Pokémon was before Rock Tunnel, and the second time last night on Route 16.

Hi again, sorry for the delay. 

I've checked your trades and history of all Pokemon that might have held a Leftovers.
However, I could not find anything that matched.
Furthermore, we don't have any other tools to verify it.
Thus, it's impossible for us to refund the 2 Leftovers.
However, you may find new Leftovers in the trade chat as they are cheap and common.
There is also a way to find Leftovers in the wild from certain Pokemon, but due to the Reborn bot (Link to the Official Discord server) not working correctly at the moment you cannot use the command ^item Leftovers which shows the Pokemon who hold Leftovers.

I'll lock this now as we cannot proceed further.

I hope you understand.
Have a nice day!

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic